Tuesday, June 25, 2013

your thoughts and opinions about your frame of reference and the collaborative process



your thoughts and opinions about your frame of reference and the collaborative process


     My thoughts and opinions about my frame of reference is one that has several different aspects and experiences all mixed together. My experience of losing my dad at the age of 13 and having great coaches after that helped shape my beliefs, and value system. My athletic background and experiences along with being a former Police Officer also has shaped my attitude on life. There's not to many situations that are more intense than playing football in the SEC or going into a house on a SWAT call with an armed barricaded subject. I believe all of our life's experiences shape our frame of reference. My thoughts on the collaborative process is one that it is a very necessary. In my previous occupation as well as coaching collaboration is a vital element for success.

1 comment:

  1. Your students are fortunate to have a teacher such as yourself with the experiences that you have under your belt. I always try to teach my students about choices and consequences.Coming from someone with your background could really get this point across.

    ReplyDelete